Things have been super busy these last couple days with school and work. My days seem to be so routine at times and it’s shocking when you know exactly what your doing 2 weeks ahead of time. I woke up early today to go to work, only to find out my car wont start… I’m guessing that has to do with the temperature of 1 degree here in Minnesota (it feels like -10 degrees). My desire for refurnishing furniture has really become dormant this season, mainly because of the weather. I’m really looking forward to the spring… then I will have some time and resources to be a bit creative. Well despite my sort-of busy week… I had a few highlights!
Some highlights of my week:
1. I got my first Real Simple Magazine in the mail (I got the subscription from Kyle as a gift)
2. I’m doing great in my Statistics class (AMEN!).
3. For the first time in a long time, I bought myself some new tunes! Ingrid Michaelson of course, 8 of her songs!
4. My parents bought be a new battery for my car!
5. I made the cutest Valentine’s Dinner Invite for Kyle (More to come on that).
6. I went to Comedy Sports for a friends Birthday!