This year for Valentines day Kyle and I are going to have a big fancy dinner!! Since we are college students anything other than mac and cheese is pretty much fancy… so we are excited!!
The thing I like most about this project is that you can use it almost anywhere in the home and for any season. Tweek it and make it your own… Enjoy!
(3) Faux flowers of your choice
(1) Wooden box
(1) Row of faux wheat grass (onion grass works well also!)
(1) Set of floral foam bricks
(1) Wood soldering tool (there’s a great, affordable option for beginners atMichael’s) You can also just use markers or paint.
1. Place floral foam into the wooden box or tray of your choice. Be sure to cut to size for a snug fit.
2. Arrange faux wheatgrass to cover every inch of the floral foam. At this point, you can also slide decorative paper into the side of the box to avoid any floral foam from peeking out.
3. Cut your faux floral stems to desired size and arrange accordingly. The floral foam should keep them snug in place.
4. If you’d like, use your wood soldering tool to carve your and your Valentine’s initials in the side of your box — a sweetly personalized touch! You can use markers or paint as well.
5. Presto, you’re finished!